Saturday, July 7, 2012

Motorhead: Icon



We are Motorhead, and we play Rock n F*ckin Roll! This "icon" album is a cheap way to get yourself 12 of the best in your face rock n roll, all in the form of the worlds most badass band, Motorhead. I think it's pretty straight forward what this album is and what is on the album so I won't go in too deep.

The album starts off with 3 fast tracks "Iron Fist", "We Are The Roadcrew" and of course "Ace of Spades." The fourth track "Louie Louie" is my favorite cover version of this song, and it is followed with the classic "Bomber", "Rock n Roll" and "Damage Case." my only complaint about the last track "overkill" was that it wasn't the remastered version, and that's only because I prefer the bass to be louder and shaking my bones.

HIGHLIGHTS AND SCORING

This album is everything you'd expect it to be. Pure rock n roll from the masters "Motorhead". I wish it had a few other songs on it in exchange for what's there but that's me being picky .


8.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment